Friday, February 6, 2015

Let Me

It’s you,
When we first met,
I thought it just another stranger in the crowd,
You were standing there,
Suddenly from the corner of my eyes,
I saw you wiping tears,
I finally realize you were crying.

It’s you,
You were acting as if,
You were contented and care-free,
In one split second,
I found myself enamoured by you.

It’s me,
Watching over you as you pretending,
I understand that you're crying because you're sad,
Why are you cloaking it?

It’s me,
Can I stay by your side?
So I can wipe away every tear,
I'll protect you from now on,
From everything that makes you hurt.

I'll never understand why it happens,
I don't care.

I can’t protect you in every way,
But I swear,
You will not cry any-more,
Ever…

Let me by your side,
I'll protect you,
Forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment